No matter what the language is, whether N’debele, Shona, French, English, Lingala, or Swahili, the sentiment is the same. The children in our programs and our partners in the field have one thing to say to you – THANK YOU!
Thank you for a wonderful 2012, where we provided:
- Medical supplies and equipment to help over 200,000 people
- 2 bunnies, 3 goats or 5 chickens to each of 300 orphaned families do they can start flocks and businesses
- Seeds and training for 300 personal gardens, to feed children and their flocks
- Medicine for 30% of the children and guardians supported by Baylor- Uganda, throughout the country
- School supplies for over 800 children
- A greenhouse, seeds and training to help start a program towards self-sustainability
- School fees for 40 children, allowing them to continue their education with a dream of getting out of poverty
Without our donors, this would not be happening. THANK YOU is such a small utterance, but it sure is deep-felt! Therefore – asante, siyabonga, merci, tinotenda, and much more!