On behalf of all the children who receive care and support from AFCA, thank you for your generosity. If it were not for the gracious support we receive from donors like you, we could not provide the medicine and supplies our partners so desperately need. Your donations are tax deductible and truly make a difference! There’s different ways you can make a monetary donation:
- You may send a check made out to AFCA to our office at 6221 Blue Grass Ave., Harrisburg, PA 17112. We will mail you a tax receipt.
- You may make an online donation by clicking here. Your online donation is processed through GiveDirect and you will receive a tax receipt immediately to your email address. GiveDirect does not charge AFCA processing fees, so 100% of your donation goes toward the work of AFCA.
- HONOR and IN MEMORY OF GIFTS: Click on "Donate" at the top of the page. Click the box next to "My gift is In Honor of or In Memory of someone special." In the comments box, provide the name(s) of the person being honored and a mailing address or email address where we can send a card or email notifying them of your gift.
Extras Ways of Giving!
- Do you like shopping on Amazon? Now, if you go to https://smile.amazon.com/ and select 'American Foundation for Children with AIDS' as your supported charity, we will receive 0.5% for every dollar you spend. So, shop away, knowing you are helping our kids!
- Don't like shopping on Amazon? No problem! Shop through IGive , select AFCA and shop away! A portion your purchase price will be donated to AFCA.
- Do you sell things on Ebay? Why not support AFCA at the same time through Ebay's 'Giving works' program? Register on ebay, highlight your listing with the eBay Giving Works charity ribbon. When your listing sells, eBay credits back a portion of seller fees. All donations are tax deductible. More details can be found on ebay at: http://givingworks.ebay.com
- Search the internet using Goodsearch. For every search you make, we receive a penny. Just type in our name as your favorite charity and you are done. It adds up quickly!
- Simply go to Welzoo and make it your homepage. Every day you go online, Welzoo will make a donation on your behalf and it costs you nothing.
What does your donation provide?
For One Child:
$1 = 1 day of medicine
$15 = 1 month of food
$30 = 5 chickens for sustainable food source
$45 = 1 month of food and medicine
$85 = 1 female goal for sustainable food source
$250 = 1 veterinary kit for families with livestock
$365 = 1 year of medicine
$540 = 1 year of food and medicine
For One Community:
$425 = 2 solar lights and 1 water filter
$1,000 = 4 veterinary kits for a community caring for livestock
$3,000 = 500 chickens for 100 families for sustainable food source
$3,600 = feminine products for 100 orphaned girls so they don’t miss school
$11,000 = one 40’ container of humanitarian relief products for Kenya
$13,500 = one 40’ container of medical supplies for Uganda
$14,000 = one 40’ container of nutritional support for Zimbabwe