STEP ONE: The Application
- Download the application by clicking here or fill in a registration form directly online by clicking on the team you wish to join in the list below.
- Complete the application and submit it by email, fax or by mail. Be sure to make your application as complete as possible and include the dates you’d like to travel to Peru. Available dates are:
- If you have a group of people who’d like to travel together, but who’d like to go on dates other than the dates mentioned above, contact us and we’ll do our best to accommodate you. You’ll need a minimum of 4 people to form a team.
- After your application is submitted along with a $500 deposit, you will be part of the team.
STEP TWO: Pay Your Deposit
- Upon submitting your application, you’ll need to pay your $500 deposit to AFCA for the application to be complete. This deposit is non-refundable.
- To pay your deposit:
- You can send a check and mail it to:
American Foundation for Children with AIDS
6221 Blue Grass Avenue
Harrisburg, PA 17112
Be sure to write "Peru" on the memo line of your check.
- Or you can pay online through our website
Select “Climb Up So Kids Can Grow Up” from the drop down menu
In the Comments field under Section 2 Donation, type “Peru deposit”
- After you have made your deposit, you are officially on the team! You will be climbing the Machu Picchu route. Check out your itinerary.